Aggressively Defending Against Criminal Charges
When your freedom is on the line, you want a lawyer who will go all out for you. The criminal defense attorneys at Campana, Hoffa & Morrone, P.C., have decades of experience protecting the rights of the people in Williamsport and Lycoming County.
Representing Your Best Interests In State And Federal Matters
- DUIs and other traffic offenses including reckless driving and speeding
- Drug possession and trafficking, including all controlled substances, including illegal prescription drugs
- Sex offenses, including date rape and internet sex crimes
- Property crimes, including burglary, robbery and arson
- Violent crimes, including assault and battery, carjacking and domestic assault
- Juvenile offenses, including petty theft, shoplifting, assault and vandalism
- White collar crimes, including racketeering and corruption
- Drug crimes, including manufacturing, distribution, money laundering and conspiracy
- Fraud, including Medicare, credit card and mortgage fraud
- Weapons charges, including armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon
In addition to defending against criminal charges, we also help individuals who are facing the following legal issues:
- Parole and probation violations
- Bond hearings
- Administrative hearings for driver’s license suspension
Protecting Your Rights
The question you may ask after being arrested is: Do I really need a lawyer? Unequivocally, you do. Our judicial system is adversarial: It wants to find you guilty. Faced with that fact, you owe it to your loved ones to hire the best lawyer you can. Your freedom, and their future, may depend on that choice.
Need sound legal counsel? Call the Williamsport criminal defense attorneys at Campana, Hoffa & Morrone, P.C., at 570-279-4163 or write to us using our online contact form.